A creamy, indulgent seafood treat from a popular Nashville restaurant
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 8 ounces frozen baby shrimp
- add 3/4 cup shedded parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped canned red peppers
- add 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- add 1 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- add 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- add 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- add 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all in mixing bowl in order listed stirring well after each addition.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- This can be microwaved if useing small amounts, or place all in casserole brushed with olive oil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes until just starting to brown on edges.
- I serve this with grilled slices of sweet italian bread, but it's also great with crackers.