This can also be baked in individual ovenproof dishes. Reduce cooking time to 20 minutes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- add 6 green onions
- add 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 cup half-and-half
- add salt and black pepper
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- add 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2-quart casserole.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add green onions.Cook and stir about 2 minutes.Add flour; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Gradually add half-and-half, whisking constantly until mixture begins to thicken.
- Whisk in mustard and red pepper; season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup cheese until melted.
- Combine crabmeat, artichokes and pasta in casserole.Add sauce mixture and stir until blended.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until hot, bubbly and lightly browned.