Servs: 10 Makes: 8 cups Prep: Cook:
I always try & mix my recipe by having my imagination create a recipe for my taste buds.. and this recipe is one that satisfy my taste buds...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb fresh white crab meat
- add 1/4 cup Finley chopped leek
- add 1 16 oz frozen or canned artichoke hearts
- add 1 16 oz non-fat cream cheese
- add or Lebni Kefir cheese( yogurt)
- add 1/2 cup Italian four cheese
- add lemon pepper to taste
- add Tabasco to taste
- In a large bowl , mix all the ingredient well.
- this recipe could be served cold or warm.( dish the ingerdient in a pie dish sprinkle with four Italian cheese & bake in 350 degree for 15 min)
- best is served with toasted French bread or any toasted flat bread or cracker