If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add cooking spray
- add 1 tablespoon margarine
- add 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- add 4 ounces frozen egg substitute
- add 6 ounces crab
- add 2 tablespoons chives
- add 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- add 32 wonton wrappers (3-1/4 x 3-inch)
- add 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- add 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Add chopped bell peppers, artichokes, and crabmeat; stir well.
- Coat 32 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cups.
- Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly into wonton-wrapper cups; sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Brush edges of wonton wrappers with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until crabmeat mixture is set and edges of wonton wrappers are lightly browned.