Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
Daughter taught me this one!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4-6 crabs
- add 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- add 1 large chopped Sweet Onion (Vidalia)
- add 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- add 3 Roma Tomatoes
- add 4 cans of coconut milk
- add 3 cans of water
- add 10 blades of Lemon Grass wrapped up in a knot
- add 2 bunches of Spinach
- Pour Olive oil in a large pot (5-10 gal) heat and saut? onions, ginger, and then add sliced tomatoes
- Then add coconut milk, water, and add lemon grass and then season to taste.
- Add crabs then cover and no peeking!! Simmer for 30 mins.
- When the crabs are pink and done remove and add the spinach let cook 10 minutes then add the crabs back in.
- Ready to serve in another ten minutes.