This is an easier, lower fat version of my favorite Chinese appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 8 ounces crabmeat, drained (can use imitation)
- add 1/2 teaspoon A-1 Steak Sauce
- add 24 wonton wrappers
- add 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup Chinese duck sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients together.Set aside.
- Spray wonton wrapper with non-stick cooking spray and place sprayed side down in mini-muffin tin.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of crab mixture in each cup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each with 1/2 teaspoon duck sauce.