I received this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is very good and hard to stop eating once you start.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- add parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- add nonstick cooking spray
- add salt and pepper
- add 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- Dip: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Stir in rest of ingredients (except wonton wrappers and parmesan cheese).
- Spread in serving bowl.
- Before serving, microwave to warm.
- Top with sweet and sour sauce.
- To make wonton strips (for dipping):.
- Cut each wonton wrapper in half.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray (on pan and on top) and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5-7 minutes at 375 or until slightly brown.