These are great appetizers! They look so pretty. and are very easy to prepare. I use my Fry Daddy for these.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 packages wonton wrappers
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 1 cup finely chopped imitation crabmeat
- add 3 cloves crushed garlic
- add 4 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- add hot oil (enough to deep fry with)
- add 3 chopped green onions
- Mix first 5 ingredients well.
- Spoon 1-Tbl.
- of mixture onto wrapper.
- Bring all corners up (at top of mixture) forming a purse, and pinch to secure.
- Deep fry in hot oil 1-minute or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 50-60.
- Recipe can be halved.
- Dig in and enjoy!