These are the crab rangoons I served the entire time I was in business. We made and served countless thousands of them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 beaten egg
- add wonton skins
- add 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 dash white pepper
- add 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 6 ounces cream cheese
- add deep frying oil
- add 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- Pick over the crab to remove pieces of shell.
- Use only about 1/2 t of filling for each wonton.
- Seal edges with beaten egg.
- (Make sure you squeeze out all the air or they'll pop open during frying and make a real mess)!
- Deep fry at 350º until golden brown and crispy.
- Blot on paper towels.