Servs: 4 Makes: 4 Sandwiches Prep: Cook:
Crab sandwiches are delicate, so we prefer thin brioche toast with just crab, soft lettuce, a bit of creme fraiche, and some avocado. I hope you enjoy this healthy sandwich and after you are done eating you should take a look at our <a href="http://www.marthastewart.com/1005903/cook-6-26-13">healthy dinner recipes</a> at <a href="http://marthastewart.com">www.MarthaStewart.com</a>.
- add 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- add 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- add 1 tablespoon minced chives Freshly ground peppercorns, preferably pink
- add 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- add 4 leaves red-leaf lettuce
- add 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- add 8 slices brioche, toasted
- Mix lemon juice, salt, creme fraiche, shallot, and chives. Season with pepper. Fold in crab. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Divide lettuce, avocado, and crab among 4 bread slices. Sandwich with remaining slices.