Servs: 2 Makes: 2 servings Prep: Cook:
I'm giving you two recipes in one. Both are luscious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 ripe Hass avocado
- add 1/4 cup cooked dungeness crabmeat
- add Dressing A: 1/2 tablespoon good mayo, 1/2 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, salt and white pepper to taste.
- add Dressing B: 1/2 tablespoon honey mustard salad dressing, 1 teaspoon Sambal (hot asian chile sauce), and salt and white pepper to taste.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit.
- Mix dressing A with 1/2 of the crabmeat and fill one avocado half.
- Mix dressing B with the other half of the crabmeat and fill the other avocado half. Enjoy!