Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
This delicious salad is one of my friends recipe. I thought iit would be great to share it..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- add 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- add 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- add 2 celery ribs, diced
- add 1 small sweet onion, diced
- add 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 TBSP. Greek seasoning
- add 2 TBSP. fresh lemon juice
- add salt & pepper to taste.
- 1- Toast almonds in skillet on stove with a little olive oil,
- Stir in together all the ingredients.
- 2.Serve in lettuce bowl.