If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup whole milk
- add 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- add 5 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- add 3/4 cup dried cranberries (3 oz), finely chopped
- add 1 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- add 3/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup pecans (2 oz), finely chopped, toasted, and cooled
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add Special equipment: 12 paper muffin-cup liners; a muffin pan with 12 (1/3- to 1/2-cup) muffin cups
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- add 1 large egg
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Put liners in muffin cups.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture and milk alternately in batches, beginning and ending with flour mixture and mixing just until incorporated. Fold in cranberries.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. Bake until pale golden and a wooden pick
- or skewer inserted into center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Turn cupcakes out onto a rack and cool 15 minutes. 3Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in a bowl with cleaned beaters until smooth, then add dulce de leche and a pinch of salt and beat until combined well. Stir in half of pecans.
- Spread frosting generously on cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with remaining pecans.