A tasty and beautiful salad. You may choose to substitute the walnuts with almonds - just as good!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 2 cups mixed salad greens (I use leaf lettuce, endive and radiccio)
- add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- add 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl.
- Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.