This is from the "Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving" and is awesome over pancakes or plain, old vanilla pudding. You can substitute with strawberries!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups unsweetened raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- add 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- add 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup corn syrup
- add 2 1/2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- add 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- Combine all ingredients (except almond extract) in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil& boil gently for 15 minutes or until fruit is softened.
- Remove from heat, puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Stir in almond extract.
- Pour into sterilized jars& allow to cool.