Beautiful presentation!! and great refreshing taste. Diatery exchanges 1 fruit, 1 fat
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups cranberries
- add 1 cup boiling water
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry Jell-O or sugar-free cherry gelatin
- add 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- add 1 cup diced celery
- add 1 (7 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Bring cranberries and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Remove from heat when cranberries have popped open.
- Add splenda and stir, set aside to cool.
- Dissolve gelatin with 1 cup boiling water.
- Add cranberry sauce; mix thoroughly.
- Add celery, pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into mold or bowl.
- Place in refrigerator until set.