This is another late night invention. Very tasty and filling.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salsa
- add 1 tablespoon diced onions
- add 2-3 tablespoons canned black beans
- add 1 medium white flour tortilla or wheat flour tortilla
- add 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- add sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter
- add 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- Spread cream cheese on one side of the tortilla, completely covering it.
- Top the cream cheese with the black beans and onion.
- Top the beans with the cheddar and fold over.
- Heat skillet to medium.
- Brush one side of folded tortilla with melted butter.
- Put the quesadilla butter side down in skillet.
- While that side is cooking, brush butter on the other side.
- When lightly browned, flip.
- When both sides are lightly browned, remove from skillet and serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.