Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups sifted flour ( not cake flour)
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder,
- add ? teaspoon of salt
- add 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- add 3/4 cup butter (unsalted)
- add 1 1/2 cups sugar
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 teapsoon vanilla
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- add Buttered Bunt pan
- Mix flour with the baking powder & salt and then set aside.
- Combine softened cheese, butter, sugar untilcreamy in mixer.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, and extract, beating until well blendered. Gradually ad flour mixture and blend completely.
- Pour into a buttered bunt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour ? take out and let sit for 10 minutes, then place on serving plate and let cool another 10 minutes before cutting.