Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- add 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- add 1 2/3 c raw sugar , honey or Guava,
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour or (your choice of healthy flour)
- add 1 tsp sea salt
- add 1 Tbsp baking powder
- add 1 c milk
- add 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- add 2 Tbsp grated orange peel
- add 1/4 c orange juice
- 1 Combine cream cheese and shortening, creaming well.
- 2 Gradually add raw sugar( or your choice of natural sweet), beating until light and fluffy.
- 3 Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- 4 Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Mix well after each addition.
- 5 Stir in walnuts and orange peel.
- 6 Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch loaf pans.
- 7 Bake at 375 degrees F for 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 8 Let cool in pan for 10 mintues. Then sprinkle orange juice over loaves. Remove to wire rack to finish cooling
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
This recipe I am adding in request of my dear f... ( more )