From Favorite Brand Names Recipes Book. I was browsing and thought this would be tasty and easy appetizer to make. There is a 2 hour marination in soy sauce and then roll in the seeds!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add crackers
- add 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Pour soy sauce over the cream cheese block in a small dish, turning over serveral times to coat all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, tunrning the cheese block over often.
- Remove the cheese from the soy sauce and roll in the seeds.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers.