My Family really enjoyed these. They were so crisp and taste closely to those you get at the Chinese resteraunt. My boyfriend hates crab, but loved these.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 ounces crab
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 medium onion
- add 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- add 48 egg roll wraps
- add frying oil
- Heat oil in large sauce pan.
- Mince crab and onion together.
- Mix ingredients all together leaving wraps to the side.
- Drop 1 teaspoons in center of won-ton wrap.
- Fold over won-ton corners and hold together with a little drop of water.
- Place in oil until golden brown.