If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups chilled heavy cream
- add 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add cream, then stir just until a
- dough forms.
- Drop heaping 1/4 cups of batter about 1 inch apart on an ungreased large baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven until tops are pale golden and bottoms are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.