Cheesy, yummy and good, with a little kick to it! Great for parties! The guys LOVE this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- add 12 ounces beer
- add 4 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- In bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- In saucepan, heat beer over low heat til warm.
- Stirring, add cheese mixture.
- Stir til melted.
- *If you can't find horseradish mustard, add 1 1/2 teaspoons each of regular mustard and horseradish.
- Serve with tortilla chips or thinly sliced french bread.