N'awlin's style of chicken with an up-dated Alfredo sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 ounces linguine
- add 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 thinly sliced green onion
- add 1-2 cup heavy whipping cream
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss,with Parmesan cheese.