A quick, easy recipe for a kid pleaser soup!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon paprika
- add 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- add 2 lbs chickens
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- Mix soups and spices together in a large bowl.
- Pour over chicken chunks in crock pot.
- Pour in vegetables.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- You may need to stir it occasionally to prevent a skin.