My husband loves KFC cole slaw, so I created this recipe to suit his tastes. It's creamy and crunchy and has a nice blend of flavors.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 carrots
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add 1 cup Miracle Whip
- add 1/2 head cabbage
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Grate cabbage and carrots.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingedients.
- Pour dressing over grated cabbage and carrots and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.