Great dip for fresh raw veggies!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 English cucumber
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup light sour cream
- add 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- add 6 green onions, finely chopped (white and light green parts)
- add 3 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced fat is OK)
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt and dill until well-blended and creamy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Place in bowl.Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
- Chill 1-2 prior to serving.