Using nonfat yogurt and low-fat mayonnaise makes this creamy dip a great addition to any veggie plate. This recipe is adapted from a cooking websites email newsletter.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- add 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- add 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- add 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- add 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- In a medium glass bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cook time will be time for chilling in refrigerator.
- Serve dip with your favorite assorted vegetables.