I love to bring this salad to summer get togethers. The pudding makes it creamy and the blend of fruits are a tasty summer blend. You can't go wrong with this recipe! Time to make does not include the 1 hour chill time.
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- add 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- add 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail in light syrup, do not drain (or two 17 oz. cans)
- add mini marshmallows
- add 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- In a bowl with lid, add fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges.
- Slice cherries in half and add to the other fruits.
- Add package of instant vanilla pudding.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with Mini Marshmallows.
- Note: Experiment with your own favorite fruits.
- I have added blueberries and strawberries from time to time.