Jell-O and fruit mold.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup boiling water
- add 1 cup cold water or apple juice
- add 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- add 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package of any flavor jell-o brand gelatin
- add 1 cup of diced fruit
- Stir the boiling water into Jell-O in a medium bowl at least 2-minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate about 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes more or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression) stir in the fruit and pour into 5-cup mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm unmold and garnish as desired.