Servs: 9 Prep:
"As a transplanted New Englander, I was anxious to use some of Florida's fresh fruits in new recipes. I came across this one and it quickly became a favorite."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons lime juice
- add Tortilla chips
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- add 1 medium ripe avocado - halved, seeded and peeled
- In a small mixing bowl, beat avocado with lime juice. Add the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and hot pepper sauce; beat until smooth. Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator.