This is a delicious creamy mexican dip that is a little different considering that it includes chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- add 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add tortilla chips
- add 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1 teaspoon cumin
- add 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream, milk and cream cheese; beat until smooth.Stir in chicken, cumin, salt, green chilies and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread mixture in 9-inch pie pan.Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Arrange chopped tomato around outer edge of dish; place reserved chilies in center.
- Serve with tortilla chips.