Creamy,Rich,and Smooth vodka sauce. Quick and easy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb penne pasta
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- add 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- add 3/4 cup vodka
- add parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- add 3/4 cup heavy cream
- add 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- add 1 onion
- Put the olive oil into the pan and add the onions and garlic.
- Turn on the heat to medium-low and gently cook for a few minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes cook 1 minute add crushed tomatoes.
- Raise the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the vodka and a pinch of salt and pepper simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add the cream and lower the heat, add drained pasta and toss in parsley.
- Stir to coat well and grate a generous amount of parmesan into the pasta using our microplane grater.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with more parmesan, and red pepper flakes.