This a wonderful party appetizer served with crackers or slices of baguette, but the leftovers are terrific with toasted bagels for breakfast.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- add 2 hard-boiled eggs
- add salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can sockeye salmon
- add 1/2 lb fresh ricotta cheese
- Drain the salmon and remove the bones.
- In a food processor or blender, process the salmon, lemon juice, dillweed, and pepper until well blended.
- Add the cheese and eggs, process until pureed.
- Stir in the pistachios.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or crock.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.