Another quick and easy party favorite.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chili sauce
- add 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- add crackers
- add 1 tablespoon horseradish
- add 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- Blend cream cheese, chili sauce, celery and horseradish.
- (I usually use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients really well).
- Fold in shrimp.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.