This recipe came from the back of a box of Chicken-in-a-Biskit crackers. It's so easy and a big hit at parties. I had lost the recipe and found it on a box just recently so I am posting it here so that I won't lose it again!
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add Chicken In A Biscuit crackers
- In a bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually blend in milk.
- Add remaining cheeses, beating until well blended.
- Spoon into your favorite serving dish or take-along container.
- Refigerate for approximately 2 hours before serving.
- Serve as a dip with Chicken in a Biskit crackers or crackers of your choice.
- **Optional:I add a large can of cooked, shredded chicken.
- This could be a great base for alot of dips/spreads.
- Adding tabasco sauce and onions would be great, would love to hear suggestions!