These tostadas are topped with fresh shredded cheese, creamy ground beef and jalepeno sauce and they are to die for! Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 jalapenos
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- add 6 fresh fried corn tortillas
- add 1 lb ground beef
- Brown ground beef.
- Do not drain ground beef.
- Add cream of chicken soup to ground beef.
- At the same time place jalepenos in a sauce pan with 2 cups of water and boil on high for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Take stems off of jalapenos and put them in the blender with 1/4 of water.
- Blend until they are creamy and all the chunks are gone.
- Add jalapenos to the ground beef and add 1/4 more cup of water to the mixture.
- Cook on medium until heated through.
- Top tostadas with ground beef mixture and shredded cheese.