Very easy and so delicious! This makes a lot, so it is a great way to feed many people with just a few cups of meat.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pint sour cream
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 4 cups chickens or turkey
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- add 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- add 1 cup green peppers
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 cup onions
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place in a large 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for about 1 hour.