Found this recipe on familyfun.com. Thought it was appropriate for the holidays.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Chocolate cupcake, use any of yuor favorite cupcake mix(body)
- add Canned chocolate icing
- add Chocolate sprinkles (hair)
- add 2 pieces of eye-type candy (we used Bassett's Liquorice Allsorts)
- add Clean scissors
- add Ruler
- add 1 package of black string lace licorice (legs)
- Frost the cupcake with chocolate icing and cover with sprinkles.
- Press the eyes into place.
- Use scissors to cut eight 4-inch pieces of licorice for the legs. Holding all of the legs together in a bunch, bend them in half and crease. Push the end of each leg into the cupcake as shown.