A really fun and delicious treat that kids and adults will both enjoy. Especially good for Halloween or kids parties. Hope you enjoy! Adapted from PIL Halloween Party Recipes
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add gummy worms
- add 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- add 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies
- add 3 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper and shape into 12 balls.
- Press into bottoms and up the sides of muffin tin to create a cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until set on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- Gently press down with a spoon in the center to creat a hollow again.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan.
- Fill each cup with pudding and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Top with gummy worms.