Make this dish in the microwave. Quick and easy
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pepper
- add 2 tablespoons margarine (reduced calorie)
- add 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- add 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup green olives
- add 1 1/2 cups canned tomatoes
- add 1/4 cup mushrooms
- add 1/4 cup green peppers
- Combine green pepper, onion and margarine in a 3 qt microwave casserole or bowl.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap.
- On High, cook 1-1 1/2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.
- Cover and return to microwave.
- Cook on high 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper and sherry.