this takes time to make but its worth the wait and can easly be canned
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon basil
- add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- add 20 seeded peepled and chopped tomatoes
- add 1 bunch chopped parsley
- add 2 medium finely diced bell peppers
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 6 diced green onions
- add 3 small finely diced onions
- add 2 teaspoons paprika
- add 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 3 finely diced celery ribs
- heat oil in a large sauce pan.
- suate the onion, celery and green peppers untill tender.
- add the tomatoes and seasoning, simmer gently until desired thickness about 4 hour.
- add green onions and parsley. simmer another 15 minutes.