Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Once again ..I am out of idea for meal search my fridge , cupboard & pantry.. so here i am creating this recipe.. this could be made with variation of flavor such as Italian french,Greek,Asian etc.. so pick your choice..
- add 1 large frozen crescent can(thawed)
- add shredded four Italian cheese
- add as many pepperoni slice as you like &
- add other options would be Italian Sausage,ham,bacon,chicken,turkey
- add 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- add 1 table spoon extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/2 tea spoon Italian seasoning,1/2 teaspoon garlic fresh or powder to taste
- add 1 egg
- add 1 table spoon water
- Pre heat oven to 350 F
- mix the olive oil, water ,Italian season ,garlic & egg..beat well put aside.
- take the crescent out of package & put together to make one large rectangle. brush some of the season mix on the surface of the dough. place you pepperoni or your meat option.
- add the shredded cheese . roll the crescent dough on the long side. pinch each end .place seem down on greased pan brush the rest of season egg wash on the loaf .
- let it rise for 40 min or double in size . bake for 20 min until golden crust. let cool for 10 min then slice to Desire cut.
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
This recipe I am adding in request of my dear f... ( more )