Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 500g chicken breast fillets cut into strips,
- add 1/2 cup plain flour
- add 1 tablespoon burrito seasoning
- add 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- add 60g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- add 4 tortillas
- add 300g mild chunky tomato salsa
- 1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat.
- 2. Dip the chicken strips in the combined flour and Burrito seasoning. Dip in the beaten egg an dfry until golden, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- 3. Serve the crisp chicken, lettuce, tortillas and salsa seperately to allow everyone to make there own tasty meal.