Best. Salad. EVER. That's how one reviewer described this Crispy Chicken BLT Salad. Try it yourself and see if you agree!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add what you need
- add 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- add 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- add 6 cups torn mixed red and green leaf lettuce
- add 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- add 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- add 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- add 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Three Cheese Crumbles
- make it
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COAT chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in single layer in shallow pan.
- BAKE 20 min. or until done (165ºF). Cool 5 min.; cut into slices.
- TOSS lettuce with tomatoes, bacon and dressing. Spoon onto 4 plates; top with cheese and chicken.
- kraft kitchens tipsSPECIAL EXTRATop each salad with 1/4 cup croutons just before serving.SUBSTITUTEPrepare using SHAKE 'N BAKE Ranch & Herb Crusted Seasoned Coating Mix.