A great tasting way to use up those rice krispies before they go stale!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dip 4 boneless chicken breasts in butter then roll in rest of ingredients.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Can prepare earlier in day and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Note: do not use extra butter or the coating will be soggy, not crispy.