The easiest Chicken Cacciatore yet! Throw it in the crock pot and run all day to come home to the savory smells coming from your kitchen. Spice it up to please
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- add 1/2 teaspoon celery powder
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/2 cup dry white wine
- add 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 green bell pepper
- add 3 lbs chickens
- add 2 teaspoons oregano
- add 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- add 2-4 cloves garlic
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- Place onions in bottom of crock pot.
- Add chicken pieces.
- Stir all the other ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low heat 7 to 9 hours or high heat for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve over pasta or rice.