There's lots of flavor in this roast. A favorite slow cooker recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon horseradish
- add 2 cups water
- add 1 envelope onion soup mix
- add 4 potatoes
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- add 1 (10 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- add 3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 1 cup sliced celery
- Place vegetables in pot in order given.
- Place roast on vegetables.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on hi for 5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Thicken with a little flour and water if desired.