This is adapted from an Amish recipe for a 6 layer dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups hamburger (uncooked)
- add 2 cups chopped celery
- add 1 cup diced green peppers
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 cup diced onions
- add 2 cups canned tomatoes
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 2 cups sliced raw potatoes
- Put all ingredients in slow-cooker in order listed.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.