This is so easy and the kids love it. the meal makes it's self
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pork tenderloin (mine are over 1 pound)
- add hamburger buns (I used potato rolls)
- add 1 bottle your favorite barbecue sauce (I use with honey)
- add salt and pepper
- pour whole bottle of BBQ in crockpot, add pork, salt and pepper.
- put your lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- the meat will start to shred, when this does I flip it on high heat and cook it another 1/2 hour until all is shredded.
- add to hamburger bun/rolls.